We are looking for Sr. Manager Compensation & Benefits, for one of our prestigious client. Our client is a British multinational corporation that has its headquarters in London, England. It provides insurance, reinsurance, employment benefits advice and brokerage services.
Position: Sr. Manager C&B
Experience: 7 to 11 yrs
Essential: PG in HR, Labour Laws, Compensation & Benefits training certification
Desirable: Relevant certifications
Reporting to: Director HR
Span of Control: 1 Deputy Manager + 2 Assistant Manager + 1 Analyst
The Senior Manager - Compensation & benefits and HR Operations is expected to support the HR strategy on HR Operations and Compensation Benefits for the organization by delivering the best in class HR services and processes. Additionally will also administer and provide strategic oversight of HR operations and compensation functions to the organization. Ensure that the HR practices, policies and systems are consistently administered in compliance with the organization's policies and as per regulatory requirements.
* Lead the total rewards strategy that includes design and implementation under guidance from the HR Director.
* Enable alignment of compensation strategy to the business strategy. Also partner with Leadership & Senior Management team to identify issues/gaps within the functions and extend support with respect to policies, compensation related guidelines, employment law compliances and job evaluations.
* Leading the compensation benchmarking exercise starting withjob mapping, deciding the peer group/comparator basket, data analysis, benchmarking and creating salary ranges (across levels) by effectively managing relationships with third party survey providers e.g. Aon Hewitt, Mercer, etc.
* Design and conduct sessions related to compensation programs ensuring managers and employees understand applicable Reward programs and also participate in the development & revision of annual incentive plans in line with the agreed principles
* Conduct complex analysis related to compensation such as survey data analysis, incentive cost modelling, merit budgeting, impact analysis etc and provide recommendations regarding policy/program revisions to the LT/CEO to ensure the company's competitive positioning is maintained.
* Partner with the relevant teams on the maintenance of employee data records and provide relevant information & reports as required. This includes headcount data, job evaluations, organization charts, base salary and annual pay-outs.
* Manage benefit programs that includes program design, costing, invoicing, vendor management and negotiations to retain/attract talent for the organization.
* Accountable for the Annual compensation review processes that includes compensation review for the Leadership and Senior Management team while ensuring high degree of quality & accuracy in all deliverables.
* Forecasting, budgeting and cost management.
* Responsible for developing overall HR policies, governance and compliance oversight of these policies to ensure the function is meeting set goals and objectives
* To measure and report on the effectiveness of HR programs (related to Wellness, on-boarding and compliances)
* To plan and direct the establishment and ongoing administration of HRMS in order to support short and long term goals
* Capture, monitor and report HR operational metrics to the management
* Support cross functional projects as and when required
* Design, oversee and implement the organization's compensation and benefits program for the organization
If interested, please revert with your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Compensation & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time