SMEAG ( Working Capital )
As a Relationship Manager in SMEAG group - A Job responsibility includes:
- The ticket size of clients to be handled is from 50 cr to 500 cr of turnover (these profiles would typically belong to the SMEsegment in other cos.); they should be handling corporate asset products.
- Maintaining regular interaction with prospective clients, understanding their credit and providing various banking solution and advisory services
- Analyzing of annual reports, financial statements, financial projections, project reports, industries/sector reports during the appraisal process
- Assisting credit team in preparation of appraisal notes and pre sanction due diligence
- Obtaining pre sanction clearances of credit proposals from control groups and presenting proposals to sanctioning committees
- Assisting mid office in post sanction documentation, due diligence and limit set up
- Assisting in disbursement, asset monitoring and recovery etc.
- Identifying and sourcing new business opportunities in SME and Mid Corporate segment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time